The Contours Options LT Tandem Stroller may be one of your best bets when it comes to tandem strollers. While some tandem strollers are bulky and difficult to fold, the Options LT definitely isn’t. Like most top-grade strollers, this one has its own easy folding system to make it easier for you to set or pack it up. The Options LT stroller also boasts of its lightweight properties, having only a weight of 33.8 lbs with both seats on while allowing a maximum weight of 40 lbs per seat.
- A Little More Than 30.The Contours Options LT only weighs 33.8 lbs with both seats on. With this configuration, the stroller is lighter than most double or tandem strollers.
- Various Seating Options.Included are two seats with canopies, independent reclining capabilities, and a rotatable child-napper bar. They can be arranged in different ways such that the children are facing each other, towards you, away from you, or back to back. Seats were also made with a stadium style for a better view from each of the seats.
- Never-Flat Wheels.The Options LT also comes with never-flat 8” front wheels and 10” rear wheels. The suspension system in its front wheels give way to smooth riding experiences for your kids and easier direction controls for you.
- Car Seat Compatibility. Also included with this stroller is a car seat adapter that is fully compatible with several infant car seats, including some models from Britax®, Chicco®, Combi®, Cosco®, Evenflo®, Graco®, Maxi-Cosi®, Peg Perego®, and Safety First®.
- Easy Folding.The stroller was made to fold easily, even with both seats on. Its auto-lock and Free-Stand™ feature make it stand easily and upright.
Safety Features and Other Benefits
Like most strollers, this one also does its job in securing the children’s safety. Integrated with each of the seats is a height-adjustable five-point harness. The seats also come with infant headrests to give protection to your kids’ heads.
The Contours Options LT stroller also comes with an adjustable cup holder which can hold drinks of different sizes, a storage basket which accommodates gears and other accessories you may want to bring, and a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Where and How to Use the Stroller?
It is best to use the strollers in smoother surfaces. Although use in rougher terrains may be a little difficult, its never-flat wheels won’t leave you worrying when bringing your children out to places with such surfaces.
While the Options LT also uses its own folding system that keeps you free from the hassles that big and bulky strollers may give you, you may always refer to the instructions in the manual included in the product packaging.
About the Brand
This stroller is manufactured by Contours – a maker of quality baby products focusing on innovations for all your kids’ needs. Contours boasts of its efforts to make sure that its products make a positive difference in the lives of their customers and their kids.